This is my least favorite month.
inFertility (I'm not going to address the negative prefix in this word)
We did a severe round of IUI this month. I was sick as a dog for many days. B took care of me like a champ. I love him he's pretty awesome we make a great team. If this round of IUI doesn't work I'll be having an endometriosis laparoscopic surgery. Not fun, but possibly very necessary to have children.
Our current count downs are:
86 days until B's Graduation
87 days until B's Commissioning
100 days until school is out
We continue to pray that we'll find a nice home with owners who love and accept our dogs the great tenants that they are. Continue to keep us in prayer. We start rental hunting in the end of March and that is stressful and causing anxiety especially since we're not the going out to see it. We are also are praying I can find a good part time teaching job in Pensacola. I would like to work in teaching part time, ABA therapy, and or SES Tutoring. I know God is in the works planning it out for us.
We're looking forward to sometime on the beach and relaxation. We know his next school will be pretty stressful, but we're planning on staying low key as possible.
W and B
Precious cute dirty puppies below.


No comments:
Post a Comment